HypnoBirthing is a complete Childbirth Education series comprised of five, 3 hour classes. This course is designed to guide you through establishing a regular practice of deep relaxation and meditation. By learning to release fear and physical tension, the mind can more easily relax to allow birth to unfold. Through discussions of physiological birth, optimal labor positions, breathing techniques, and personal preferences you will be empowered to increase your own comfort measures and welcome your baby with present awareness. The practical tools offered are applicable to all birth settings and invaluable resources for parenting through the postpartum period and beyond. Space is limited so sign up today.
Benefits of HypnoBirthing
- The average HypnoBirthing birth is >50% shorter than other births
- Reduces and often eliminates fatigue during labor
- Reduces the incidence of preterm labor by 67%
- Results in fewer breach presentations by 45%
- Reduces and may eliminate the need for chemical pain killers and drugs
- Lower incidence of induction and usage of Pitocin for speeding up labor
- Fewer episiotomies
- A lower incidence of cesarean section by approximately 60%
- Teaches breathing techniques that allow a woman to gently breathe her baby into the world without the hard, physical pushing, which often results in tearing and the need for sutures.
- Lowers the chances of the FTP cycle
Group class is $400
PRIVATE CLASSES AVAILABLE UPON REQUEST